Diagnostic Dental Services & Reports
- New Patient Examination (Including 4 small X-rays if needed, oral cancer screening, dietary & oral hygiene advice, optional cosmetic consultation, periodontal screening, joint examination & written estimate) £96
- Existing Patient Examination (Adult 16+) £72.50
- Childrens Examination £39
- Extensive Examination / Consultation (Including small x-rays) £150
- Occupational Dental Risk Assessment & Report (Expatriate, Rotator, Offshore) £150
- Digital x-ray £15
Hygiene & Periodontal Treatment
- Basic Review/ Childrens Hygiene Treatment (Approximately 30 minutes) £72.50
- Standard Routine & Direct Access Hygiene Treatment (Approximately 45 minutes) £108
- Extensive Hygiene Treatment (Approximately 60 minutes) £145.00
We are currently applying a discretionary 10% discount on our hygienist fees to aid and promote optimal dental health during the pandemic. Hygienist treatments specially requested to be booked with a dentist will be charged at double the rate above.
- Periodontal Treatment/ Treatment For Gum Disease / Root Planing from £270.00
Additional medicament and materials will be quoted and charged at cost if needed.
Adhesive Direct Restorations/ Tooth Fillings
- Composite, Resin based, Tooth Coloured Restoration/ Filling/ Composite bonding (dependent on size and complexity) from £157.50 – £445
- Fissure Sealant/ Block from £95.00
Please note that we are an amalgam free practice that only uses metal free direct restorations. (In direct/ laboratory made restorations requiring a second visit, may in some cases contain precious metals).
Tooth Restorations Crown & Bridge – Laboratory Made
- Glass fibre reinforced or hybrid ceramic/Composite. Porcelain Inlay, Onlay or Crown from £715.50
- Porcelain Bonded To Metal Crown from £805.50
- Porcelain Crown & Veneer (Metal Free: Feldspathic, Emax, Zirconia) from £850.00
- Gold Inlay, Onlay or Crown from £855.00
- Bridges (per tooth unit) from £715.50
- Post & Core build up from £247.50
Root Canal Treatment
- Initial Endodontic consultation £96
- Root Canal Treatment (Price depends on the tooth type and complexity and includes the x-rays) from £690.00 – 790
- Re-Root Treatment Supplement (if the tooth is already root treated) £100
- Post Removal and/ or Removal of Separated File £200
- Post and / or Permanent Core Placement £200
- Temporary Crown £50
- Simple Extraction from £180.00
- Complex or Wisdom Tooth Extraction from £270.00 – £445
- Teeth Whitening from £395 – £495 – Depending on clinical findings.
- Whitening Consultation/ Dental Assessment £96 – Non registered patients prior to teeth whitening. If found safe and suitable to proceed on same day without any other dental treatment needs, the total cost will be £395. If separate or later appointment is needed: £445.50
- Single Tooth Replacement (Implant Placement With Specialist After Referral & Crown Restoration) from £2495
- Implant Restoration – Abutment and Crown Restoration – Following Healing of Implant Fixture & Gum: from £1295
To qualify for the discount, simply mention that you are a staff member of an enlisted company when booking your first appointment and bring along your work pass or other proof. We are also happy to include your families in to the scheme as long as you are registered with us and a regular attender.
Our team are familiar dealing with most insurance companies (as BUPA & Signa) and will help you to complete your claim forms.
We appreciate how busy you are so we offer early morning, lunchtime and late evening appointments to fit into your schedule.
In case of dental emergency, we will always endeavor to help you on the same day.
We will always do our best to make you leave with a smile.
Please note that this list is meant to be a guide to our charges and is not exhaustive.
Some of the charges are starting prices only and the quoted fee can increase for complicated or more complex treatment challenges.
Highly aesthetic treatments can carry significantly higher fees. Treatment prices quoted can vary between individual dentists and Specialists.
A personalised treatment plan and estimate will be provided for you before beginning any treatment and will be based on your individual treatment needs, difficulty and requirements.