Diagnostic Dental Services & Reports
- New Patient Examination (Inc. oral cancer screening, dietary & oral hygiene advice, optional cosmetic consultation, periodontal screening, joint examination & written estimate) £75.00
- Existing Patient Examination £58.00
- Extensive Examination / Consultation (Including small x-rays) £150.00
- Occupational Dental Risk Assessment & Report (Expatriate, Rotator, Offshore) £150.00
- Digital x-ray £12.50
Hygiene & Periodontal Treatment
- Routine Recall Hygiene Visit (30 minutes) £72.50
- New Patient Hygiene Visit (40 minutes) £95.00
- Extended & Direct Access Hygiene Visit (45 minutes) £100.00
- Extensive Hygiene Visit (60 minutes) £145.00
- Periodontal Treatment/ Treatment For Gum Disease from £300.00
Adhesive Direct Restorations
- Composite Tooth Restoration/ Filling (dependent on size) from £150.00
- Fissure Sealant/ Block from £95.00
Tooth Restorations – Laboratory Made
- Glass fiber reinforced or hybride Composite/ Porcelain Inlays, Onlays & Crowns from£700.00
- Porcelain Bonded To Metal Crown from£700.00
- Porcelain Crown & Veneer (Metal Free: Feldspathic, Emax, Zirconia) from£850.00
- Gold Onlay/ Crown£850.00
Root Canal Treatment
- Root Canal Treatment (Price depends on the tooth type and complexity and includes the x-rays) from £375.00
- Complex, Surgical or Wisdom Tooth Extraction from £250.00
- Simple Extraction from £150.00
- Tooth Whitening from £250 – £750
- Single Tooth Replacement (Implant Placement With Specialist & Crown Restoration) from £2450
- Implant Restoration (Abutment and Crown) from £1250
To qualify for the discount, simply mention that you are a staff member of an enlisted company when booking your first appointment and bring along your work pass or other proof. We are also happy to include your families in to the scheme as long as you are registered with us and a regular attender.
Our team are familiar dealing with most insurance companies (as BUPA & Signa) and will help you to complete your claim forms.
We appreciate how busy you are so we offer early morning, lunchtime and late evening appointments to fit into your schedule.
In case of dental emergency, we will always endeavor to help you on the same day.
We will always do our best to make you leave with a smile.
Please note that this list is meant to be a guide to our charges and is not exhaustive.
Some of the charges are starting prices only and the quoted fee can increase for complicated or more complex treatment challenges.
Highly aesthetic treatments can carry significantly higher fees. Treatment prices quoted can vary between individual dentists and Specialists.
A personalised treatment plan and estimate will be provided for you before beginning any treatment and will be based on your individual treatment needs, difficulty and requirements.